I published my first post on 03 October 2007, with nothing in mind but to be able to write down thoughts and insights. I initially started my domain at friendster, moved to blogger, until I found its present home – wordpress. Two years after, this blog has grown a lot. This may not be one of those that really get lots of traffic, but I still get around 100 visitors a day.
Let me share some 2nd year stats as of 02 October:
1. number of published posts: 170
2. number of published comments: 885
3. reader who dropped the most number of comments: Marc
4. post with the most number of comments: Worried Over Elevated SGPT (16 May 2008)
5. busiest day (day with most number of visitors): 29 September 2009 (very recent!)
Allow me to thank those who stopped by, especially those who took the time leaving comments. Thank you for sharing in the ups and downs of my life. I could have stopped writing, but your continuous visits and comments encouraged me to continue.
I am looking forward to another year of blogging fun, and even more years of friendships from people known and unknown.
Again, happy 2nd birthday to my blog!